We are pleased to announce our 11th Annual Upstream Forum in Houston, Texas. In May of last year, oil bottomed out at US$26/bbl, and we focused on survival during the downturn. With oil prices consistently in the US$50/bbl range in 2017, we turn our attention to a period of growth.
On Thursday, May 11, 2017, join us for a full-day event where our expert analysts will examine potential 2017 growth in the upstream sector.
Topics and presenters:
- Oil price outlook: conventional vs. unconventional and the role of OPEC
Ed Rawle, Chief Economist, Global Research
- Global exploration: resetting the business
Julie Wilson, Research Director, Global Exploration
- Who can grow? How US Independents will balance production ambitions with cash-flow priorities
Andy McConn, Analyst, Corporate Analysis
- Onshore vs. offshore OFS: a tale of two sectors
Caitlin Shaw, Director, and Jackson Sandeen, Senior Analyst, Lower 48 Upstream Oil and Gas
- Packing in the Permian: winning in a crowded basin
Panel discussion featuring RT Dukes, James Brick, Ben Shattuck and Andrew Shepard
- Mexico round one: lessons learned and the way forward
Pablo Medina, Analyst, Latin America Upstream Oil and Gas
- Rebalancing gas markets: implications of riding exports, new Northeast pipelines and huge Permian investments
Kristy Kramer, Head of Americas Gas
- Deepwater Gulf of Mexico: weathering the oil price storm
Gordon Loy, Analyst, Deepwater Gulf of Mexico Upstream Oil and Gas
- Energy in the Trump era: are expectations too lofty?
Panel discussion featuring Jonathan Garret, Clay Lightfoot, Andy McConn and Jen Snyder
This event is complimentary for Wood Mackenzie clients. If you are a client and would like to register for this exclusive event or if you have questions prior to the event, please contact Amy McCollum.