Join us on Tuesday, June 27, 2017 for our 11th Annual Calgary Energy Forum. At last year's event, we focused on the key theme of "oil markets, always darkest before the dawn" but with oil prices steadily in the $50/bbl range this year, we turn our attention to a period of growth across the energy value chain.
Topics and presenters:
- Oil price outlook: conventional vs. unconventional and the role of OPEC
Ann-Louise Hittle, Research Vice President, Macro Oils
- US Lower 48 tight oil proves resilient with the Permian leading the charge
RT Dukes, Research Director, Lower 48 Upstream Oil and Gas
- Canada remains competitive: a series of mini-presentations chaired by Mark Obertstoetter
- Montney: benchmarking the sub-plays and operators in Canada's most successful unconventional play
Nathan Nemeth, Research Associate, Canada Upstream Oil and Gas
- Deep Basin and the rest: what other Canadian opportunities can compete?
Maren Stachnik, Research Associate, Canada Upstream Oil and Gas
- A leaner, greener more Canadian Oil Sands
Stephen Kallir, Research Analyst, Canada Upstream Oil and Gas
- Corporate finance health and the M&A market: can Canadian companies keep acquiring?
Michael Hebert, Research Analyst, Canada Upstream Oil and Gas
- Rebalancing gas markets: implications of rising exports, new Northeast pipelines and huge Permian investments
Jen Snyder, Head of Americas Gas
- A comeback story for Canadian gas: better economics and more takeaway
Dulles Wang, Principal Analyst, Americas Gas
- NGL supply growth: the search for new markets and a re-emerging Alberta petrochemical sector
Anne Keller, Research Director, Americas NGLs
- A new energy paradigm: electric vehicles, renewable energy and the implications for oil and gas
Prajit Ghosh, Research Director and Head of North America Power and Renewables
This event is complimentary for Wood Mackenzie clients. If you are a client and would like to register for this exclusive event or if you have questions prior to the event, please contact Amy McCollum.