Tuesday, March 14, 2017 | 7:30 – 9:30 a.m.
Le Parker Meridien Hotel
119 West 56th Street, New York
Are rising oil-field service costs offshore and onshore enough to stop Permania? Join us on Tuesday, March 14 at our annual spring buyside breakfast briefing as we discuss Permian production and subsea cost trends.
Benjamin Shattuck, Principal Analyst, Lower 48 Upstream Oil and Gas, will answer key questions on the Permian, including:
- Does the data support recent M&A transactions, can it continue and who might be next?
- What are the risks to the current growth trajectory in the Permian?
- Which companies are most likely to surprise investors?
- Can success in the Permian be exported to other plays such as the Bakken and Eagle Ford?
Caitlin Shaw, Research Director – Upstream Supply Chain, will address subsea cost trends, including:
- Global deepwater overview: major market segment outlooks
- Implications of the downturn: future subsea strategies
- Subsea demand trends: who, what, where and when
- Competitor landscape: market share profiles
The event will feature a continental breakfast and registration from 7:30 – 8:00 a.m. followed directly by the presentations. Register now for this exclusive event. If you have any questions, please contact Amy McCollum.
Please note that this event is complimentary for Wood Mackenzie clients. If you are a client and would like to register, please contact email@example.com.