2020 has been another turbulent year for most industries - the PET industry is no exception. How has Covid-19 impacted market dynamics, and what does 2021 have in store for the industry?
To help you navigate the current and future landscape, watch our new quarterly market briefing to hear vital market intelligence that will aid decision-making for companies across the PET value chain.
Regional analysts share their views on market trends and provide insight into how Covid-19 has impacted regional supply and demand dynamics.
Looking beyond the current year, our experts discuss what 2021 holds for the industry and how the short-term supply-demand, and pricing picture could evolve.
Watch our online briefing to hear Wood Mackenzie’s PET experts discuss:
- Impact of Covid-19 on PET resin current demand
- Update on MEG outages on PET resin production
- Implications of the ITC anti-dumping review
- RPET market and its affects on PET resin production
- Timing and implications of the Corpus Christi TX expansion in 2023
Mexico & South America
- How Covid-19 impact on PET resin demand differs across Latin America
- Has the US MEG outage also impacted Mexico/South America PET resin production?
- RPET and VPET dynamics across Latin America and its effects on PET resin production
- How Covid-19 has shaped the European PET markets in 2020?
- Update on-demand and the current market environment
- Outlook for Europe – near-term demand and profitability in 2021