About the Summit
A Changing Outlook for Commodities
With the world in crisis, established energy and commodity flows are in turmoil and new trade balances are already taking shape. Geopolitical rifts, supply chain risks and rising costs are all putting new pressures on Asian markets and reshaping the energy transition. Join Wood Mackenzie’s expert analysts and leaders from across the industry in this summit to hear how governments, companies, and investors can successfully navigate the challenges ahead.
We are back in person!
This one-day conference will be taking place on September 13, and we are excited to be back in person in Singapore after a series of virtual events.
The flagship event for the Asia Pacific (APAC) region, the Energy & Natural Resources Summit pulls together Wood Mackenzie expertise from across the entire natural resources chain, delivering the latest updates in one unmissable event and offering enhanced interaction and networking opportunities with industry peers.
JW Marriott Singapore
30 Beach Road, Nicoll Highway,
Wood Mackenzie Event Health & Safety Guidelines/Policies*
Wood Mackenzie is committed to providing a safe and healthy environment for all Energy & Natural Resources Summit participants. Our decisions and preventive measures will be guided by the requirements of Infectious Diseases (COVID-19 Access Restrictions and Clearance) Regulations 2022 in Singapore. We are working with JW Marriott Singapore on implementing preventative measures to reduce the potential spread of the COVID-19 at the event. Preventive measures include:
- Attestation of vaccination from all Wood Mackenzie employees and event attendees
- Masks are to be worn by all event participants at all times
- Enhanced sanitization of meeting and exhibit spaces
- Extra venue space to allow for social distancing in meeting space
- Hand sanitizing stations throughout the meeting and exhibit spaces
The responsibility for a safe and healthy event environment is shared among the event organizer, venues and every participant. All Energy & Natural Resources Summit participants are expected to adhere to and abide by the safety precautions Verisk is implementing to protect against the spread of COVID-19.
As part of your responsibilities, you should not attend the this event if you:
- are experiencing, or within the 10 days prior, have experienced signs and symptoms of COVID-19.
have traveled to any high COVID-risk area in the last 10 days.
- believe that you may have been exposed to a confirmed or suspected case of COVID-19.
- have been diagnosed with COVID-19 and are not yet cleared as non-contagious by the health care team responsible for your treatment.
Conference attendees should self-monitor for signs and symptoms of COVID-19 and are asked to contact the Wood Mackenzie events team at email@example.com if they experience symptoms of COVID-19 within 2 days after the event. Should any positive cases be reported, Wood Mackenzie will communicate this information to all registered participants. Any private health or personal data received by Wood Mackenzie will be treated as confidential.
Please note that by checking the box during the online registration process, you agree to adhere to the precautions and policies above and understand that you are knowingly and freely assuming all risks related to illness and infectious diseases, such as COVID-19, by attending this event. You understand that refusal to adhere to these policies and abide by these precautions may result in immediate removal from the event and cancellation of the registration, without receiving a refund.
*All Wood Mackenzie policies are subject to change. Should changes be made, a notification will be sent to all registered attendees.
Get up to speed on the key trends driving the industry and gain a view of how these will impact markets going forward.
- How will the new geopolitical order post-Russia/Ukraine change the energy industry?
- What are the implications for oil, gas/LNG, and coal, and how will it affect APAC’s energy transition?
- Can critical low carbon technologies be scaled up to achieve Net Zero by 2050?
- How should corporate strategies adapt to the energy trilemma?
After two years of virtual Summits, we are excited to be back in person for this year's event! Be part of a global network; connect, learn and share with the Wood Mackenzie team and fellow industry peers.
Hear what past attendees had to say:
- The content was very relevant, and the length and pace of the sessions were ideal. Thank you. - Sasol
- Overall, I really liked the panel discussions and great speaker line-up. The questions were crisp and the answers insightful. - NNPC Ltd
- The content was excellent and the delivery was incredibly professional. Enjoyed the balance of keynote speakers and panel discussions. Well done WoodMac. - Shell
- Great effort by WoodMac. The conference was excellent. Well done! - ANZ
Who should attend?
IOCs, NOCs, Institutional Investors and Investment Banks, Utilities, E&P, Power & Renewables Developers, Independent Downstream, Metals & Mining, Gas & LNG, Upstream oil & gas
Group Sales and Marketing Officer
Head of Asia Pacific Power & Renewables Research
Vice President, Head of APAC Gas & LNG Research
Managing Director, Head of Energy Finance & Advisory - Southeast Asia Energy + Group
Vice President, Metals and Mining Research
Research Director, Asia Pacific
Group Economist & Manager Marketing Analyst
Isabelle de Lovinfosse
COP26 Team Lead
Head of Steel Alloys
Managing Director & CEO
Research Director – Asia Pacific, Refining and oils market
Climate Change and Energy Attaché
Research Director - Corporate Research
Vice President, Multi-Commodity Research
Senior Research Analyst, Base Metals Markets, Metals & Mining
Chairman, Chief Analyst and author of The Edge
VP of Growth, APAC
Head of Sales & Marketing
Principal Economist, APAC
Wei Lynn Tan
Head of Sustainable Investment
Head of Metals and Mining Markets
Head of Steel & Raw Materials Markets