Investing for success in a low-carbon future
The conference is free to attend for active paying Wood Mackenzie clients and subscribers. Contact email@example.com with your details to obtain a guest pass.
Join us on 21 September at the Hilton London Tower Bridge for the 7th edition of Wood Mackenzie’s flagship event for the region, Energy & Natural Resources Summit EMEA. Our subject matter experts and key industry stakeholders representing the entire energy value chain, including oil and gas companies, renewable developers and utilities, technology providers, energy regulators, banks, institutional investors and private equity to hear how governments, companies, and investors can transform the way we power the region’s future growth.
Key topics for the 2023 Energy & Natural Resources Summit include:
- Is the energy crisis in Europe over?
- Is there enough investment in low-carbon, low-cost oil and gas?
- How do returns for oil and gas projects compare with renewables?
- Does hydrogen cut more emissions than CCUS, and at a lower cost?
- Has the crisis changed investors' views on ESG?
- Is integrated or focused the best business model for the transition?
This Summit is free to attend for existing Wood Mackenzie clients and subscribers. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to register
If you are not a Wood Mackenzie customer, you can purchase tickets at £495 per person (fees may be subject to UK VAT)
A ticket to attend includes:
- Exclusive and inspiring insights from the Wood Mackenzie team of subject matter experts and industry leaders
- Peer-to-peer networking opportunities including a drinks reception where you can make essential connections and have crucial conversations
- Refreshments and lunches throughout the entire day
Access to the event app: Prepare for the event and gain the most from the programme and venue on the day
- Re-cap on the essential information with speaker presentation downloads (where permission has been given) post-conference
- The Summit is taking place at the Hilton London Tower Bridge. View directions
2022 Summit Highlights
Also Taking Place
Why not join us at the Hydrogen Conference too?
The second edition of our Hydrogen Conference is taking place in London on September 20. Hear from Wood Mackenzie’s team of hydrogen research analysts and industry experts as we explore the key drivers and challenges of deploying low-carbon hydrogen.
Hilton London Tower Bridge
5 More London Place, Tooley Street, London, SE1 2BY
One block from the Thames, our hotel has views of The Shard from our Executive Lounge City Terrace. The London Bridge train station is five minutes away for easy city access. We’re a half-mile away from attractions like the Tower Bridge, Hay’s Galleria, HMS Belfast, Borough Market, and more. Enjoy our on-site dining, bars, and fitness center. Find out more
Why attend the Energy & Natural Resources Summit
Network with your peers: Take the opportunity to network with 100+ like-minded professionals and experts from across the industry. Connect with your peers and our industry experts to exchange ideas and form new business relationships.
Hear and learn from experts: Enhance your skills and knowledge with sessions from leading industry experts and access exclusive Wood Mackenzie research presentations.
Stay up-to-date: Keep on top of the latest developments within in the industry, as we discuss the latest trends, technologies and challenges associated with deploying low-carbon hydrogen.
Past Attendees Include:
ABB, Aker Solutions, Bank of America, Barclays, BayWa r.e., bp, CNOOC, Credit Suisse, Deloitte LLP, DNB Bank, Eni, Equinor, ExxonMobil Corporation, Goldman Sachs, Halliburton, Honeywell UOP, JP Morgan, Kosmos Energy, Lambert Energy Advisory, Lloyds Bank, McKinsey & Co, Ministry of Energy, Morgan Stanley, MUFG, National Grid, Neptune Energy, Offshore Energies UK, ONE-Dyas, PETRONAS, PT Pertamina, Repsol, Saudi Aramco, Scotiabank, Shell, Standard Chartered Bank, TotalEnergies, Wellesley Petroleum.
Past Industry Speakers Include:
Some of the key industry leaders who joined us in 2022