Following Wood Mackenzie’s acquisition of Roskill in Q3 2021, we are pleased to now offer our clients unparalleled coverage of the Metals and Mining industry. The next decade presents a unique set of risks and opportunities for mined commodities. Never before has the mining industry had such a clear view of a long-term transformative demand event, that we see encapsulated by the energy transition.
By attending this forum, you will explore the latest trends and insights on:
- The key market drivers of our Energy Transition and Battery Raw Materials suite, complemented by our enhanced Nickel and Copper market coverage
- How capital can be the driving force that brings the challenges and opportunities of the energy transition to life
- Marrying the key short-term drivers impacting mined commodity markets with the promise of superior returns that may materialise over the longer term
Topics we'll cover include:
- The Growing Importance of Future Facing Commodities
- Demand Drivers - Cathode & Precursor
- How Much Investment is Needed in Lithium to Meet the ET Demand?
- Cobalt – The Future of A Technology Enabler
- The Drive to “Green Nickel”
- Graphite – The Overlooked Critical Material for Batteries
- Rare Earths – A Critical Enabler of the Energy Transition
- Copper – A Key Building Block for A Clean, Green Future
- Derryn Maade, Global Head of Metals & Mining Markets
- Robin Griffin, Vice President of Metals & Mining
- Julian Kettle, Vice Chairman of Metals & Mining
- Gavin Montgomery, Research Director of Battery Raw Materials
- Kevin Shang, Research Analyst of Cathode & Precursor Materials
- Allan Pedersen, Principal Analyst of Lithium
- Ying Lu, Senior Analyst of Cobalt
- Andrew Mitchell, Research Director of Nickel Markets
- Suzanne Shaw, Principal Analyst of Graphite
- David Merriman, Research Director of Rare Earth Elements
- Nick Pickens, Research Director of Copper Markets
We are running two virtual sessions:
- APAC Edition will run 1:00pm - 3:55pm SGT | 2:00pm - 4:55pm JST/KST | 3:00pm - 5:55pm AEST
- EMEA/US Edition will run 2:00pm - 4:55pm GMT | 9:00am - 11:55am ET
To register please complete your details via the form on the right-hand side of this page.
Contact us for further information.