Industry Training: Introduction to Oil & Gas
Join us for a two-day course to gain critical information and insights on industry fundamentals of the oil and gas industry from a commercial viewpoint.
This two-day training course will get you up to speed on the fundamentals of the oil and gas industries and provide you with a comprehensive understanding of this complex industry including industry history, corporate landscape, global supply and demand, and the overall value chain.
For further information and to register for the ‘Introduction to Oil & Gas’ training course in London on 22-23 April 2020, click here
- Deepen your knowledge of these industries across the value chain
- Understand price and margin drivers of key markets, helping to make better informed business decisions
- Navigate through the industry value chains, helping you to discern the best investment opportunities
- Accelerate your learning to make key business recommendations/ decisions
- Access Wood Mackenzie's industry experts during training and networking sessions
Who should attend?
The session is built from the ground up for professionals working in:
- Global banking
- Fixed income
- Derivative research
- Institutional investment
You can view the full agenda, cost and register to attend by clicking on the button opposite. If you have any questions, please contact us