Industry Training: Introduction to Petrochemicals
Our industry training will cover the petrochemicals industry providing delegates with critical information from a commercial viewpoint.
Get up to speed on the fundamentals of the Aromatics, Olefins and Polyolefins industries over a half-day session and gain a comprehensive understanding of the industry including interactive analyses of chemistries, technologies, demand, pricing, economics and key stakeholders.
For further information and to register for the ‘Introduction to Petrochemicals’ training course in Houston on 13 November. Click here
• Deepen your knowledge of these industries across the value chain
• Understand price and margin drivers of key markets, helping to make better informed business decisions
• Navigate through the industry value chains, helping you to discern the best investment opportunities.
• Accelerate your learning to make key business recommendations/ decisions
• Access Wood Mackenzie's industry experts during training and networking sessions
Who should attend?
The session is built from the ground up for professionals working in:
- Global banking
- Fixed income
- Derivative research
- Institutional investment
You can view the full agenda, cost and register to attend by clicking on the button opposite.