About the Forum
We are glad to invite you to join us at Wood Mackenzie's 'Russia, Caspian and Black Sea – a competitive upstream future?' webinar that will take place on Tuesday, 24 November 2020.
Our regional experts will discuss how the crises of 2020 will shape the upstream outlook in 2021 and beyond. Presentations will focus on three key topics across three regions: cost competitiveness, advantaged exploration and fiscal attractiveness:
- Black Sea - how will Turkey's giant gas discovery transform the state of play?
- Caspian - what needs to change to avoid an investment ‘cliff edge’?
- Russia - how resilient a producer is Russia and where will growth come from?
A 30-minute presentation will be followed by a panel discussion:
- Embrace the change or fear the transition? How are the regions – and their upstream investors - addressing the global themes discussed at our recent energy summits? What are the strategies for attracting capital, improving sustainability and maintaining growth and resilient returns?
- A Q&A session to respond to client questions.
This webinar is part of a series of global upstream webinars looking at key issues facing the oil and gas sector as it looks beyond a tumultuous 2020. Please follow the link to see all past and upcoming events in the series.
The event will be held in English.
Please register to confirm your place.
- Valentina Kretzschmar - Vice President, Corporate Research
- Kateryna Filippenko - Principal Analyst, Gas & LNG.
- Nikolai Novikov - Senior Research Analyst, Russia Upstream Oil and Gas
- Ashley Sherman - Principal Research Analyst, Caspian & Europe Upstream Oil and Gas
- Tom Purdie - Research Associate, Caspian & Europe Upstream Oil and Gas
- Michael Moynihan - Research Director, Russia Upstream Oil and Gas