Mapping a growth strategy in the solar and storage industries in the context of the IRA
2023 Sponsors included:
Now in its sixteenth year, Wood Mackenzie’s Solar Energy and Storage Summit will continue the discussions for catapulting forward the development of North American Solar and Storage through the transformational impact of the Inflation Reduction Act (IRA) and progressing the transition to a clean energy future.
Join Wood Mackenzie’s expert team of solar and energy storage research analysts and consultants in San Francisco from June 21-22 as they engage in powerful conversation with leading grid-scale utilities, commercial & industrial solar and energy storage developers, state and federal policy makers and regulators, financiers and solar module and battery manufacturers.
2023 Agenda highlights included:
- Regulatory panel: Continuing to build a productive policy environment for solar and energy storage as we move forward with the transition
- Panel: Growth and outlook for US-based solar manufacturing
- Wood Mackenzie Presentation: Impacts of supply chain constraints on solar system pricing and equipment costs
- Panel discussion: Identifying the best practices and overcoming challenges associated with standalone project development
- Domestic manufacturing to domestic content: What is required to nurture the development of a thriving localized storage component supply chain?
- Panel Discussion: Opportunities and challenges for long-duration energy storage implementation
This Year's Attendees Included:
ACP, AESC, Inc, Ageto Energy, AIP Management, Alvarez and Marsal, Amalgamated Bank, Arevon, BACHMANN ELECTRONIC CORP, Bayshore Global Management, Beyond Limits BP, Coast Energy, Conductor Power Renewables, Diode Ventures, Enbridge Inc., Energy Vanguard Consultants, Equinor, Gridmatic, Innergex Renewable Energy, Lightsourcebp, MN8 Energy, Mosaic, NextEra Energy, Orica USA, Powerex, Redflow LLC, Rosendin Electric, Inc., Savion LLC, Spearmint Energy, Sunstone Credit, TD Cowen, Tipmont REMC, TotalEnergies (USA), Vistra, Weyerhaeuser, and more...
Partnership Opportunities are available for 2024
They include Thought Leadership, Brand Awareness, Exhibiting, and Hospitality.
If you are interested in sponsoring the 2024 Solar & Energy Storage Summit, contact Vanessa McKinney on firstname.lastname@example.org or call + 44 20 3433 7101
Solar & Energy Storage Summit 2022
Official Association & Media Partners
2023 Featured Speakers
Interested in sponsorship and speaking packages for Wood Mackenzie events? Please reach out to email@example.com for further information.
Head of Power & Renewables Research
Lead Analyst, Energy Storage
Senior Energy Analyst
Principle Analyst, Corporate Research