Expert and timely LNG market insights to support your decisions
The LNG market is growing rapidly as the world moves to a cleaner energy mix, with an increasing proportion traded on a short-term basis, supporting liquidity. It is complex, impacted by oil, coal, carbon price dynamics, wider natural gas supply/demand balances and corporate strategies.
Our LNG Short-term Analytics service provides detailed reports covering every LNG liquefaction plant and LNG importing market, pricing outlook as well as tracking LNG inventory in key markets to provide a detailed understanding of the LNG market so you can make informed strategic decisions.
Features at a glance
- Gas/LNG Executive Summary: the latest weekly fundamental and pricing, covering European gas, US gas, and LNG markets and updates of the latest shipping trends and routes.
- LNG Voyage Tracker: Weekly updated loadings and discharges down to ship and terminal level. Loaded and discharge volumes calibrated monthly, with by voyage boil-off and heel requirements estimates.
- LNG Storage Tracker: weekly analysis of key metrics to determine effective floating inventory levels by supply plant, along with estimated month-end inventory levels in key LNG importing markets such as Korea and Japan, and gas storage in Europe and America.
- Global LNG price outlook for the next 18 - 24 months, updated monthly with a detailed market analysis.
- LNG Demand Tracker: reports on every importing country, including within country dynamics of key importing markets, backed up by a monthly data pack.
- LNG Supply Tracker: data covering every liquefaction terminal and an 18-24 month LNG production forecast based on the latest upstream data sources.
- LNG Tender Tracker: a consolidated summary of published buy-side tenders (Jan 2019 to present) allows you to download and accurately forecast residual spot demand by country.
Designed to help you
- Enhance your pricing strategy with detailed shipping costs and forward charter rates
- Gain a granular view of the LNG market with analysis of changing market dynamics and forecasts
- Build and update your global LNG balances for an accurate representation of the current market
- Ensure business continuity by examining the impact of emerging risks on supply and demand