Screen upstream assets, benchmark your portfolio and maintain the advantage using our Global Economic Model (GEM).
Powered by our trusted historic and forward-looking proprietary data, GEM is the leading tool for upstream asset and portfolio valuations. It's also fully auditable, so you can customise company, price and fiscal terms to create bespoke valuations based on your own numbers and assumptions. GEM covers*:
- 246 country fiscal models
- 5,450+ commercial upstream assets
- 880 technical upstream company files
- 2,070+ companies
- 6,040+ tax markers
*Data as of December 2016
Enhanced incremental project valuation functionality
The challenging oil price environment has shifted capital allocation from greenfield to brownfield development, with companies leveraging existing infrastructure and investment at previously discovered fields.
GEM's newly enhanced incremental valuation functionality now enables you to quickly and easily understand the economic viability of brownfield assets as Samuel Lussac, our Russia Research Manager, explains:
Using GEM, you can:
- Identify, evaluate and screen growth opportunities
- Evaluate financial performance for assets and company portfolios
- Analyse cost and production information within a single asset file
- Value multiple asset phases at the same time
- Understand the effect of cost overruns and project delays on asset valuation
- Assess development projects and exploration prospects, including project and fiscal sensitivities
- Gain insight into asset profiles, valuations and fiscal terms
- Understand the fiscal, corporate and regional effects of changes in operating environment
- Benchmark competitor portfolios and performance
- Export data into your in-house workflows and systems for further analysis
To find out more, register your interest below, and we will contact you.