As the pressure mounts to create strategies that deliver value, it has never been more important to evaluate your own portfolio and that of your competitors.
Wood Mackenzie's new Portfolio Tool allows you to use our world-class data to manage and optimise your portfolio across exploration, M&A and capital allocation all in one place. It includes statistical measures of asset and portfolio risk, so that you can make decisions based on a solid understanding of individual opportunities to maintain the strategic advantage.
Use the Portfolio tool to:
- Apply a probabilistic approach to valuation and risk using upside and downside cases
- Quantify risk at an individual asset and portfolio level
- Develop M&A strategies by varying the asset/corporate targets, timing of acquisition and level of equity acquired
- Model exploration campaigns by specifying forecast levels of drilling activity in targeted basins and plays
- Understand the key challenges in your portfolio around balance, growth and risk
- Manage capital allocation by delaying or accelerating new projects
You may also like
Find out more
To discover more, register your interest below and we will contact you.