Redefining asset valuation across key shale and tight oil plays
Unconventional development technology is constantly evolving and it can be difficult to forecast well performance when valuations based on curve-fits are often unreliable. Without dependable tools for benchmarking assets and operational practices, how do you obtain accurate well-level performance projections?
FIRM (Forecasting through Inferred Reservoir Modelling) presents an industry-first engineering-based methodology that uses public domain data to infer reservoir, fluid and completion characteristics and forecast well performance – critical for delivering meaningful valuations and projections.
- View unique engineering-based forecasts for shale and tight oil wells
- Differentiate between 'nature' and 'fracture' – separate the impact of geology and completion efficiency on performance using inferred rock and fluid properties
- Efficiently identify optimum well spacing for maximum returns
- Track fluid properties over time, including oil gravity, gas/oil ratio and natural gas liquid content
- Benchmark production acreage and highlight areas with the best performance
- Identify and rank operator technologies and completion efficiencies
- Model and evaluate completion practices of peers and competitors using 'what if' scenarios
- Gauge expected production from drilled uncompleted and permitted wells based on location and operator completion efficiences
- Incorporate our methodology into lease-to-well allocations to achieve superior estimates of well-level production
FIRM analysis is initially being offered as a multi-client study for the key unconventional plays across the US Lower 48.
To discover more, register your interest below and we will contact you.