Sustained low oil prices are pushing the M&A market into new territory. Pent-up demand is bubbling to the surface, corporate consolidation looms large, and we are seeing the first signs of downward pressure on valuations.
Through this comprehensive understanding of global energy, we are perfectly positioned to provide rapid and accurate insight to guide your investment decisions.
Mergers and acquisition intelligence
- We bring unique insight to deal analysis, underpinned by the expertise of our regional, corporate and sector specialists
- Understand why deals are done; quantify underlying value using proprietary valuation metrics; benchmark transactions globally on a clear and consistent basis.
- We can tell you more about where the market has come from, and where it is headed
- Understand the outlook for regional, corporate and resource theme M&A; pinpoint the areas where low oil prices are depressing valuations; decipher the picture in your niche.
- We understand the strategic, operational and financial drivers for M&A – past and future
- Benchmark activity and performance; know where future acquisitions and disposals will be targeted; identify and understand the predators and the prey.
Mergers and acquisitions reports
M&A monthly market update – expert analyses, commentary and extensive deal volume data.
Apache rejects takeover approach from Anadarko – understand the strategic drivers of this potential consolidation.
US Independents - How strong, for how long? – Get a financial health-check for leading US independents.