The LNG market in 2017 is irreversibly changed, now challenging for seller and buyer alike. Gas is flooding into the market. Since 2015, seven LNG projects have started operations, another 15 are in build. LNG output could grow by more than 100 Mt by 2020 to more than 360 Mt.
Wood Mackenzie's LNG Corporate Service offers insight into the LNG strategy and assets of 12 of the key players including Engie, Gazprom, Cheniere, Chevron, ExxonMobil, Qatargas, Shell, BP, Gas Natural Fenosa, Petronas, RasGas, Eni and Total providing accurate assessments of flexible LNG supply within each portfolio, and outlining the strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats faced by each company. In addition, the service provides benchmarking of the main players and demonstrates how they will use their portfolio to drive value over the next decade.
The service consists of:
- 13 company reports
- Benchmarking report
- Various insights and informs on relevant topics
Use the LNG Corporate Service to:
- Analyse how LNG players will use their supply, market access and shipping to create value
- Evaluate options for LNG procurement, marketing and trading
- Screen LNG portfolio player positions and strategies
- Clarify and bring focus to competitor's strengths and weaknesses
- Benchmark against peer performance
- Gain a corporate perspective on emerging trends in the LNG market