The oil storage industry is critical to ensuring the European oil product market can be effectively served. Demand for oil storage has been increasing, driving investment in the sector and increasing competition as businesses look to better position themselves for the future and maximise returns.
Our latest multi-client study 'Turning the tanks: Navigate the future of Europe's oil product trade flows and storage' provides the information and insight you need to understand changing market dynamics, including:
- Global, country, and port-level gross trade forecasts for oil products
- A coastal oil storage facility database
- A terminal competitiveness ranking tool
- An oil storage tariff rate benchmark forecast
- A report of the major themes and drivers which will impact the European oil storage industry
This study supports key decision-makers within existing storage businesses, potential investors in the sector and end-users of oil storage facilities.
Use our study to:
- Identify potential acquisition targets and market opportunities
- Improve understanding of the competitive landscape
- Support strategic decision-making
- Understand the impact of IMO Marpol on trade outlook
- Support transaction and due diligence activities
- Provide general market outlook analytics
Read our blog European oil storage: Competitiveness is key to identifying sustainable investments to find out how developments in the oil products market will bring new challenges going forward. Also find out why we believe these changes will create both winners and losers, with operators and investors having to increase their focus on the underlying competitiveness of their storage assets to ensure they are well-positioned for the future.
To discover more, register your interest below and we will contact you.
Alternatively, you may contact us directly:
Global Account Manager
T +44 20 3060 0619
Principal – Downstream Consulting
T +44 20 3060 0575
Product Manager – Downstream Oil Service
T +44 20 3060 0577