Sign up today to get the best of our expert insight in your inbox.
Sign up for The Inside Track
For details on how your data is used and stored, see our Privacy Notice.
The Interchange Recharged podcast: Live at the Grid Edge Innovation Summit – Day Two
Bringing you highlights from each day of the conference
Wood Mackenzie’s Grid Edge Innovation Summit is now on and we’re bringing you all the action from two days of talks right here on The Interchange Recharged.
Host David Banmiller is live in Phoenix, bringing you highlights from each day of the conference.
On the second day, David talks to experts and representatives from the leading distribution utilities, automotive industry, software technology developers, public utility commissions and distributed generation players in North America.
David is joined by:
- Scott Peattie, Director Business Development / Head of Grid Services, Sunrun Inc
- Amaiya Khardenavis, Research Analyst, EV Charging Infrastructure, Wood Mackenzie
- Kathy Knoop, Manager, EV Stakeholder Solutions, General Motors
- Adam Langton, Energy Services Manager, BMW of North America, LLC
- Ken Schisler, Senior Vice President, Regulatory Affairs, CPower Energy Management
- Anna J Siefken, Commercialization Executive, U.S. Department of Energy
- Trudie Wang, VP of Product, Heila Technologies
Follow us on Twitter @InterchangeShow and view the landing page to hear all episodes of The Interchange Recharged.