Business continuity and coronavirus
Wood Mackenzie is continuing to monitor the COVID-19 outbreak. Our first priority is the health and wellbeing of our people and their families, our clients, and the communities in which we live and work. We are following medical recommendations scrupulously in every country we operate in, and together with everyone else, we're doing all we can.
Please know that we are focused on maintaining business continuity for our customers. We are monitoring the situation closely and will implement additional measures as necessary. Should there be a significant change or impact to your service, we’ll notify you as soon as possible. If you have any concerns about your service delivery, please contact us here.
We continue to take active and concrete steps to minimise the effects on our employees, customer, operations, and financial position. Our plans follow Verisk’s Business Continuity Policy, which provides management direction and support to enable ongoing operations and disaster recovery activities in the event of significant disruptions and major crises.
We’ve taken several steps, including:
- Holding more customer webinars, including the impact of coronavirus on the oil price, hosting virtual events, and continuing with all our customer engagements and consulting projects using virtual tools
- activating our business continuity plan
- conducting regular calls with Verisk business leaders in all locations, embassies, and health organisations
- deferring non-essential travel for Verisk employees to the affected regions
- instituting two-week quarantines for any employee believed to be impacted, with medical clearance after the quarantine period
- instructing that staff in affected areas follow regional government guidance
- testing, monitoring, and implementing the remote working capabilities of employees
We’re also continuing to update our resources page to provide you with the latest industry reports and data from our business experts to help you navigate the challenges and impact from the outbreak.