Wood Mackenzie’s first-ever US DER outlook combines 29 forecasts across six different customer-sited resource classes, offering a view of historical and forecasted DER capacity from 2016-2025E.
Customer-sited distributed energy resources (DERs) covered in this executive summary include:
2. Battery storage
3. Residential load management potential
4. Non-residential management potential
5. EV infrastructure
6. Fuel-based generation
Complete the form to download the free executive summary.
The executive summary includes the following figures:
- Installations 2020E (DER capacity - MW)
- Coronavirus impact (y-o-y change (MW)
- Cumulative DER capacity 2016-2020E (MW)
- Cumulative DER capacity 2021E-2025E (MW)
- Cumulative 5-year change DER capacity (%)
- US DER capacity by DER type (2016-2025E)
- US bulk generation capacity additions by fuel type (2016-2025E)
- Cumulative DER capacity additions by resource and customer type (2016-2025E)
- Annual net DER capacity change by DER market segment
- DER capacity by resource type by year, 2016-2025E
- Annual capital expenditure by resource, 2016-2025E
- Share of capital expenditures Solar v. other DER, 2016-2019
- Forecasted share of capital expenditures by resource, 2020E-2025E
- Opportunities and risks to outlook for different DERs
- Annual installed DER capacity change by resource type (2017-2025)
Already a client? Access the report here.
The full report is available for sale in our report store.
Want more distributed energy resource intelligence? Explore our DER Guide.