Global Wind Markets Service
Base your decisions on timely, in-depth and proprietary data of leading and emerging global wind power markets.
Discuss your challenges with our Power & Renewables experts
Speak to an expert
For details on how your data is used and stored, see our Privacy Notice.
The global wind power industry is reaching a stage of maturity in key markets, while other markets are still emerging. Effectively navigating new auction systems, changing support mechanisms and increasing price pressure has never been so important.
Our Global Wind Markets Service gives you the industry’s most in-depth and strategic overview of key market drivers and trends. It provides an advanced toolbox of research, insights, forecasts and data so you can plan for future growth and gain a competitive advantage.
Features at a glance
Whether you are assessing market opportunities or strategic positioning, carving out a supply-chain strategy, planning your next wind or renewables investment, evaluating opportunities in the O&M segment or looking for value enhancement of your renewable assets, the Global Wind Service will provide you with the necessary tools.
This advanced toolbox includes research, insight, forecasts, data, and analytical support to give you a competitive advantage.
The service offers:
- 13 Annual Reports: Including Renewable Energy Ownership Strategies and 12 Regional Market Outlooks.
- Industry-based Insights: Covering industry events such as mergers and acquisitions, tender results, product launches and regulatory shifts, these short pieces help you assess the potential impact of the event.
- Proprietary Databases: Powerful, proprietary data to support your business development including projects in the pipeline, installed capacity, orders placed, policy and tender activity across global markets, industry players and technological developments.
- Quarterly Market Outlook Updates: 10-year market outlook focusing on developments with country-level or regional impact. Changes to previous outlooks, wind turbine order intake and pricing are analysed in detail.
- Topical Notes and Presentations: Topical, graph-driven publications on LCOE, OEM Market Share, Emerging Markets, Next Generation Turbine Models and more. Expert presentations delivered at global conferences and events are also included.
- Data Hub Access: Specially designed to give you an optimised experience of our global wind power data. By filtering data according to your segments of interest, you can dive into data in new and engaging ways. Switching between several visualisations has never been so simple.
listed wind power projects are tracked globally
Up to 100
individual onshore and offshore wind power markets
wind turbine models tracked globally
Designed for you
Learn how the Global Wind Markets Service can help.