MAKE provides global wind-power coverage with research, forecasts, data and a multifaceted view of the industry.
Discuss your challenges with our Power & Renewables experts
Contact an Expert
For details on how your data is used and stored, see our Privacy Notice.
To make the right decisions for your wind business and investments in today’s environment of intensifying competition and shifting demand, you need access to reliable and timely industry insights. The most in-depth and accurate research, forecasts, data and a multi-faceted view of the global wind-power industry will accelerate business results and give you a competitive advantage.
What is MAKE?
MAKE is one of the global wind industry’s premier strategic consulting and research firms, serving leading wind companies at every point in the value chain from raw material suppliers to IPPs and utilities. Its global team of experts closely tracks and monitors market, technological, value chain and financial developments that affect companies and partners involved in renewables, such as:
- Renewable power generation portfolio strategies of global asset owners
- Regional financing mechanisms and structures for both onshore and offshore
- Competitiveness of wind versus other energy sources, power pricing, and levelised cost of energy by region and technology
- Key drivers of cost including technology, logistics and raw materials
- Wind plant development
- Raw material and component supply
- Wind turbine manufacturing
- Operations and maintenance
Our knowledge of local markets, our powerful databases, our extensive professional network and our global team of industry experts enable us to help our customers accurately connect the dots in a dynamic and rapidly developing industry.
Further details can be found on our website.
publications covering wind power at global, regional and country levels
located in key renewable energy markets
on key emerging markets