Africa Upstream Toolkit
Evaluate new growth opportunities by mapping and identifying potential M&A targets and quickly understand development plan options by viewing assets costs and production volumes from first investment to first production.
Our data, analysis and expertise will help you understand the African market and its participants so that you’re in the best position to win business.
With the Africa Upstream Toolkit, you’ll be able to analyse and evaluate new growth opportunities by mapping and identifying potential M&A targets. Quickly understand development plan options, with a granular view on assets costs and production volumes allowing you to estimate the time from first investment to first production.
- Upstream Data Tool
- Upstream Service
- Global Economic Model
Depending on your needs, you will have access to data at the country or regional level.
- Benchmark assets and understand development costs using comparable assets
- Evaluate assets under any production or cost profile using any price deck or discount rate
- Distinguish market dynamics, long term trends and competitor activities
- Screen opportunities under different research criteria, recognise breakeven prices, and potential development scenarios
- Get a granular view of asset costs and production volumes for any number of assets and companies
If you would like more information on our Africa Upstream Toolkit or any of our other products and services please contact us