Wood Mackenzie will be hosting a briefing in Aberdeen on Tuesday 26th May to discuss The Outlook for the UK in a Low Oil Price World.
A panel of senior Wood Mackenzie experts will provide an independent and integrated perspective on the following topics:
- How long will current crude prices last and what are the plausible future scenarios?
- The impact of low commodity prices on Europe's gas markets
- Corporate strategies in a low oil price world
- Impact of cost deflation on upstream activity
- Outlook for the UK sector
If you are interested in attending this event as a delegate, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that this event is not open to the media. If you are interested in meeting with Wood Mackenzie's analysts, contact our press team.