Wood Mackenzie held a coal forum for Japanese Power Utilities in Tokyo on 28 January 2014. The key themes of the day were the supply outlook for premium thermal coal and the trajectory of term contract prices.
Topics covered at the forum were:
- The supply response to lower prices
- The outlook for premium coal, high ash and low rank coal demand
- Supply outlook – premium coal under pressure?
- Pricing outlook – JPU benchmark – will the premium continue?
This report includes 1 file(s)
- 2014 JPU coal forum presentation.pdf PDF - 2.58 MB 70 Pages, 0 Tables, 0 Figures