Asset report

Kalana gold mine project

Loading current market price

Get this report

Loading current market price

Get this report as part of a subscription

Enquire about Subscriptions

Already have subscription? Sign In

Further information

Pay by Invoice or Credit Card FAQs

Contact us

Contact us about this report

Report summary

Kalana gold mine project is located in the Sikasso region of southwestern Mali approximately 250km south of the capital Barnako. The project is 80% owned by Avnel Gold with the Mali government holding the remaining 20%. Completion of Definitve Feasibility Study (DFS) and also approval of Environmental and Social Impact Assessment (ESIA) was achieved in March and April 2016 respectively. Project construction to commence once adequate financing is secured.

What's included

This report contains

  • Document

    Kalana gold mine project

    XLS 128.00 KB

  • Document

    Kalana gold mine project

    PDF 528.86 KB

Table of contents

  • Key facts
  • Summary and key issues
  • Location maps
  • Participation
  • Geology
  • Reserves and resources
  • Costs
  • Infrastructure
  • Operations
  • Timeline

Tables and charts

This report includes 2 images and tables including:

Images

  • Location maps: Image 1

Tables

  • Key facts: Table 1

You may be interested in

Asset report

North Mara gold mine

Asset report

Buzwagi gold mine

    
            
            
            
            
            
            
            
    

Questions about this report?

  • Europe:
    +44 131 243 4699
  • Americas:
    +1 713 470 1900
  • Asia Pacific:
    +61 2 8224 8898