The Electrolytic Refining & Smelting Company of Australia (ER&S) was formed in 1908 to electrolytically refine blister from Mount Morgan and to smelt local copper and precious metals ores at Port Kembla, New South Wales which is some 80km south of Sydney. By 1966 the refinery had been expanded to a capacity of 60kt/a cathode from 800 commercial cells. In 1980, following the break up of the Broken Hill South Company, ownership of the company passed to CRA. Several studies examining the...
Table of contents
Summary and key issues
Tables and charts
This report includes 2 images and tables including: