Asset report

Aera Energy - US West Coast

Loading current market price

Get this report

Loading current market price

Get this report as part of a subscription

Enquire about Subscriptions

Already have subscription? Sign In

Further information

Pay by Invoice or Credit Card FAQs

Contact us

Contact us about this report

Report summary

Aera Energy is a limited liability company jointly owned by Shell and ExxonMobil. Shell holds a controlling 51.8% interest while ExxonMobil holds the remaining 48.2%. Although Aera is a joint venture the company operates independently through its own board of directors.

What's included

This report contains

  • Document

    Aera Energy

    PDF 1.14 MB

  • Document

    Aera Energy

    XLS 764.00 KB

  • Document

    Aera Energy

    ZIP 1.78 MB

Table of contents

  • Key facts
  • Summary and key issues
  • Location maps
  • Participation
  • Exploration
  • Reserves and resources
  • Production
  • Development
  • Infrastructure
  • Costs
  • Fiscal and regulatory
  • Economic assumptions
  • Economic analysis

Tables and charts

This report includes 36 images and tables including:

Images

  • Index Map
  • Detail Map - Salinas Basin
  • Detail Map - San Joaquin Basin (North)
  • Detail Map - San Joaquin Basin (South)
  • Detail Map - Ventura Basin
  • Production Profile by Basin
  • Production Profile by Resource Type
  • Capital Costs by Basin 2013-2022 (US$ million)
  • 2018 Total Operating Costs by Basin (US$ million)
  • Split of Revenues
  • Cumulative Net Cash Flow - Undiscounted
  • Cumulative Net Cash Flow - Discounted at 10.0% from January 2017
  • Remaining Revenue Distribution (Discounted at 10.0% from January 2017)
  • Remaining Present Value Sensitivities
  • Remaining 2P Reserves by Basin (at 01/01/2018)
  • Remaining 2P Reserves by Resource Type (at 01/01/2018)
  • Net Development Drilling by Basin (2013-2022)
  • Net Development Drilling by Resource Type (2013-2022)
  • Remaining PV by Basin (discounted at 10% to 01/01/2018)

Tables

  • Key facts: Table 1
  • Production: Table 1
  • Production: Table 2
  • Capital costs
  • Costs: Table 2
  • Operating costs
  • Costs: Table 4
  • Fiscal and regulatory: Table 1
  • Cash flow
  • Economic analysis: Table 2
  • Economic analysis: Table 3
  • Participation: Table 1
  • Reserves and resources: Table 1
  • Reserves and resources: Table 2
  • Development: Table 1
  • Economic assumptions: Table 1
  • Analysis results

You may be interested in

Asset report

Ram-Powell (VK 912)

Asset report

Pikka Unit

Asset report

Chevron Alberta

    
            
            
            
            
            
            
            
    

Questions about this report?

  • Europe:
    +44 131 243 4699
  • Americas:
    +1 713 470 1900
  • Asia Pacific:
    +61 2 8224 8898