Asset report

Block I (Aseng and Diega)

Loading current market price

Get this report

Loading current market price

Get this report as part of a subscription

Enquire about Subscriptions

Already have subscription? Sign In

Further information

Pay by Invoice or Credit Card FAQs

Contact us

For further information about this report submit the form below.

Report summary

Block I is located offshore Equatorial Guinea in the Douala Basin. Atlas Group is the administrative operator of the block but Noble Energy is the technical operator. Four fields were discovered on Block I between 2005 and 2008. The first of these Alen straddles Blocks I and O with 95% of the reserves on Block O and the remaining 5% on Block I. The other three fields Aseng (formerly called Benita) Diega and Yolanda lie entirely within Block I. In July 2009 the partners received ...

What's included

This report contains

  • Document

    Block I (Aseng and Diega)

    PDF 4.73 MB

  • Document

    Block I (Aseng and Diega)

    XLS 750.00 KB

  • Document

    Block I (Aseng and Diega)

    ZIP 5.36 MB

Table of contents

  • Key facts
  • Summary and key issues
  • Location maps
  • Participation
  • Geology
  • Well data
  • Exploration
  • Reserves and resources
  • Production
  • Development
  • Infrastructure
  • Costs
  • Fiscal and regulatory
  • Economic assumptions
  • Economic analysis

Tables and charts

This report includes 26 images and tables including:

Images

  • Index Map
  • Block I Map
  • Production Profile
  • Split of Revenues
  • Cumulative Net Cash Flow - Undiscounted
  • Cumulative Net Cash Flow - Discounted at 10% from 01/01/2018
  • Remaining Revenue Distribution (Discounted at 10% from 01/01/2018)
  • Remaining PV Price Sensitivities

Tables

  • Key facts: Table 1
  • Participation: Table 1
  • Geology: Table 1
  • Well data: Table 1
  • Reserves and resources: Table 1
  • Reserves and resources: Table 2
  • Production: Table 1
  • Production: Table 2
  • Fiscal and regulatory: Table 1
  • Fiscal and regulatory: Table 2
  • Cash flow
  • Economic analysis: Table 2
  • Economic analysis: Table 3
  • Development: Table 1
  • Costs: Table 1
  • Costs: Table 2
  • Costs: Table 3
  • Economic analysis: Table 4

You may be interested in

Asset report

Sebou Fields

Asset report

East Zeit

    
            
            
            
            
            
            
            
    

Questions about this report?

  • Europe:
    +44 131 243 4699
  • Americas:
    +1 713 470 1900
  • Asia Pacific:
    +61 2 8224 8898