Asset report

Lelyaki

Loading current market price

Get this report

Loading current market price

Get this report as part of a subscription

Enquire about subscriptions

Already have subscription? Sign In

Further information

Contact us

Submit your details to receive further information about this report.

  • An error has occurred while getting captcha image
For details on how your data is used and stored, see our Privacy Notice.
 

Report summary

Kashtan Petroleum, a joint venture between Ukrnafta and Zhoda Investments, operates the Lelyaki oil field in West Ukraine. The field is the largest oil discovery in the country and was brought onstream in 1967. Ukrnafta holds 55% operating interest in the JV while the remaining 45% is owned by Zhoda.Production peaked in the 1970s and has been in a progressing decline since then. The field is in a late development stage with output below 1,000 b/d. Numerous exploration and redevelopment ...

What's included

This report contains

  • Document

    Lelyaki

    PDF 9.26 MB

  • Document

    Lelyaki

    XLS 518.00 KB

  • Document

    Lelyaki

    ZIP 9.69 MB

Table of contents

Tables and charts

This report includes 20 images and tables including:

Images

  • Index map
  • Lelyaki map
  • Lelyaki production profile
  • Split of Revenues
  • Cumulative Net Cash Flow - Undiscounted
  • Cumulative Net Cash Flow - Discounted at 10% from 01/01/2018
  • Remaining PV Price Sensitivities

Tables

  • Key facts: Table 1
  • Geology: Table 1
  • Exploration: Table 1
  • Reserves and resources: Table 1
  • Production: Table 1
  • Production: Table 2
  • Cash flow
  • Economic analysis: Table 2
  • Economic analysis: Table 3
  • Participation: Table 1
  • Costs: Table 1
  • Costs: Table 2
  • Costs: Table 3

You may be interested in

Asset report

Brasse

Asset report

JKX Oil & Gas Assets

Asset report

Calypso

    
            
            
            
            
            
            
            
    

Questions about this report?

    • Europe:
      +44 131 243 4699
    • Americas:
      +1 713 470 1900
    • Asia Pacific:
      +61 2 8224 8898