Asset report

Mangara-Badila-Krim

From

$1,700.00

You can pay by card or invoice

Get this report

From

$1,700.00

You can pay by card or invoice

Get this report as part of a subscription

Enquire about subscriptions

Already have subscription? Sign In

Further information

Contact us

Submit your details to receive further information about this report.

  • An error has occurred while getting captcha image

Report summary

The Mangara and Badila oil fields are located in the Doba Basin, southern Chad. They were discovered by Conoco and ExxonMobil in 1978 and 2002 respectively.In 2011, Griffiths Energy - which later became Caracal Energy - signed a production sharing contract (PSC) for the DOB/DOI blocks. Caracal Energy was subsequently acquired by Glencore which has an 85% operating stake in the Mangara and Badila development area. The remaining 15% is owned by the Chadian Government through the national oil ...

What's included

This report contains

  • Document

    Mangara-Badila-Krim

    PDF 4.81 MB

  • Document

    Mangara-Badila-Krim

    XLS 655.50 KB

  • Document

    Mangara-Badila-Krim

    ZIP 5.37 MB

Table of contents

  • Key facts
    • Summary
    • Key issues
  • Location maps
  • Participation
  • Geology
  • Well data
  • Exploration
  • Reserves and resources
  • Production
    • Production Facilities
    • Development drilling
  • Infrastructure
    • Operating Costs
  • Fiscal and regulatory
    • Cash flow
    • Discount rate and date
    • Inflation rate
    • Oil price
    • Global Economic Model (GEM) file
  • Economic analysis

Tables and charts

This report includes 23 images and tables including:

Images

  • Index Map
  • Mangara-Badila-Krim Area Map
  • Production Profile
  • Split of Revenues
  • Cumulative Net Cash Flow - Undiscounted
  • Cumulative Net Cash Flow - Discounted at 10% from 01/01/2018
  • Remaining Revenue Distribution (Discounted at 10% from 01/01/2018)
  • Remaining PV Price Sensitivities

Tables

  • Key facts: Table 1
  • Participation: Table 1
  • Participation: Table 2
  • Geology: Table 1
  • Well data: Table 1
  • Reserves and resources: Table 1
  • Production: Table 1
  • Infrastructure: Table 1
  • Costs: Table 1
  • Costs: Table 2
  • Fiscal and regulatory: Table 1
  • Cash flow
  • Economic analysis: Table 2
  • Economic analysis: Table 3
  • Costs: Table 3

You may be interested in

Asset report

Alamein Yidma

Asset report

Area 47

Asset report

South Dabaa

    
            
            
            
            
            
            
            
    

Questions about this report?

    • Europe:
      +44 131 243 4699
    • Americas:
      +1 713 470 1900
    • Asia Pacific:
      +61 2 8224 8898