Asset report

PNGF Likouala

Loading current market price

Get this report

Loading current market price

Get this report as part of a subscription

Enquire about Subscriptions

Already have subscription? Sign In

Further information

Pay by Invoice or Credit Card FAQs

Contact us

For further information about this report submit the form below.

Report summary

The Likouala licence is located offshore in the Lower Congo Basin. Two commercial discoveries have been made: Likouaka and Likouaka Est in 1972 and 1982 respectively. Production peaked in 1981 before entering a sharp decline.Total handed its interest in Likouala back to the government in 2003. In 2000 Perenco and SNPC formed a joint venture called Congorep which now operates the licence with a 65% interest. Eni holds the remaining 35%.The fields are mature but an intensive workover and ...

What's included

This report contains

  • Document

    PNGF Likouala

    PDF 7.45 MB

  • Document

    PNGF Likouala

    XLS 613.50 KB

  • Document

    PNGF Likouala

    ZIP 7.96 MB

Table of contents

  • Key facts
    • Summary
    • Key issues
  • Location maps
  • Participation
  • Geology
  • Well data
  • Exploration
  • Reserves and resources
  • Production
    • Production facilities
    • Drilling
    • Water management
  • Infrastructure
    • Exploration Costs
    • Capital Costs
    • Operating Costs
  • Fiscal and regulatory
    • Cash Flow
    • Discount rate and date
    • Inflation rate
    • Oil price
    • Global Economic Model (GEM) File
  • Economic analysis

Tables and charts

This report includes 23 images and tables including:

Images

  • Index Map
  • Likouala Map
  • Production Profile
  • Split of Revenues
  • Cumulative Net Cash Flow - Undiscounted
  • Cumulative Net Cash Flow - Discounted at 10% from 01/01/2018
  • Remaining Revenue Distribution (Discounted at 10% from 01/01/2018)
  • Remaining Present Value Price Sensitivities

Tables

  • Key facts: Table 1
  • Participation: Table 1
  • Geology: Table 1
  • Well data: Table 1
  • Reserves and resources: Table 1
  • Reserves and resources: Table 2
  • Production: Table 1
  • Production: Table 2
  • Infrastructure: Table 1
  • Cash Flow
  • Economic analysis: Table 2
  • Economic analysis: Table 3
  • Costs: Table 1
  • Costs: Table 2
  • Costs: Table 3

You may be interested in

Asset report

Bourarhet Nord (242)

Asset report

Ain Tsila

Asset report

West El Qantara

    
            
            
            
            
            
            
            
    

Questions about this report?

  • Europe:
    +44 131 243 4699
  • Americas:
    +1 713 470 1900
  • Asia Pacific:
    +61 2 8224 8898