Asset report

Polvo

Loading current market price

Get this report

Loading current market price

Get this report as part of a subscription

Enquire about Subscriptions

Already have subscription? Sign In

Further information

Pay by Invoice or Credit Card FAQs

Contact us

For further information about this report submit the form below.

Report summary

Polvo is a small and challenging oil development located in the shallow waters of the southwestern Campos basin. Devon Energy discovered the field in 2004 and production started three years later. In May 2011 BP acquired Devon Energy's Brazil portfolio including its 60% stake in Polvo. Due to the field's disappointing performance BP agreed to sell its stake in Polvo to HRT (later re named PetroRio) in May 2013. In July 2014 HRT announced the acquisition of the remaining 40% ...

What's included

This report contains

  • Document

    Polvo

    PDF 4.47 MB

  • Document

    Polvo

    XLS 606.50 KB

  • Document

    Polvo

    ZIP 4.97 MB

Table of contents

  • Key facts
  • Summary and key issues
  • Location maps
  • Participation
  • Geology
  • Well data
  • Exploration
  • Reserves and resources
  • Production
  • Development
  • Infrastructure
  • Costs
  • Sales contracts
  • Fiscal and regulatory
  • Economic assumptions
  • Economic analysis

Tables and charts

This report includes 22 images and tables including:

Images

  • Index Map
  • Detail Map
  • Production Profile
  • Split of Revenues
  • Cumulative Net Cash Flow - Undiscounted
  • Cumulative Net Cash Flow - Discounted at 10% from 01/01/2018
  • Remaining PV Price Sensitivities

Tables

  • Key facts: Table 1
  • Participation: Table 1
  • Well data: Table 1
  • Reserves and resources: Table 1
  • Production: Table 1
  • Production: Table 2
  • Cash Flow
  • Economic analysis: Table 2
  • Economic analysis: Table 3
  • Participation: Table 2
  • Geology: Table 1
  • Development: Table 1
  • Costs: Table 1
  • Costs: Table 2
  • Costs: Table 3

You may be interested in

Asset report

Rincon del Mangrullo

Asset report

Rio Neuquen

Asset report

Cuenca Marina Austral

    
            
            
            
            
            
            
            
    

Questions about this report?

  • Europe:
    +44 131 243 4699
  • Americas:
    +1 713 470 1900
  • Asia Pacific:
    +61 2 8224 8898