Asset report

Prinos Area

From

$1,700.00

Get this report

From

$1,700.00

Get this report as part of a subscription

Enquire about Subscriptions

Already have subscription? Sign In

Further information

FAQs

Contact us

Report summary

The Prinos Area contains Greece's only commercial oil fields; Prinos Prinos North and Epsilon. The area is operated by Kavala Oil. Energean Oil & Gas has a 95% shareholding in Kavala Oil with the remaining 5% held by the Kavala Shareholders. The Prinos field was discovered in 1974 with first commercial production from the area starting in 1981.The Prinos field is located 18 kilometres south of the northern Greece coast in the Aegean Sea. The field has been developed with two ...

What's included

This report contains

  • Document

    Prinos Area

    PDF 503.55 KB

  • Document

    Prinos Area

    XLS 665.50 KB

  • Document

    Prinos Area

    ZIP 1.06 MB

Table of contents

  • Key facts
  • Summary and key issues
  • Location maps
  • Participation
  • Geology
  • Well data
  • Exploration
  • Reserves and resources
  • Production
  • Development
  • Infrastructure
  • Costs
  • Sales contracts
  • Fiscal and regulatory
  • Economic assumptions
  • Economic analysis

Tables and charts

This report includes 25 images and tables including:

Images

  • Index map
  • Prinos map
  • Production profile
  • Split of Revenues
  • Cumulative Net Cash Flow - Undiscounted
  • Cumulative Net Cash Flow - Discounted at 10% from 01/01/2017
  • Remaining Revenue Distribution (Discounted at 10% from 01/01/2017)
  • Remaining PV Price Sensitivities

Tables

  • Key facts: Table 1
  • Participation: Table 1
  • Geology: Table 1
  • Well data: Table 1
  • Reserves and resources: Table 1
  • Production: Table 1
  • Production: Table 2
  • Cash Flow
  • Economic analysis: Table 2
  • Economic analysis: Table 3
  • Development: Table 1
  • Costs: Table 6
  • Costs: Table 1
  • Costs: Table 2
  • Costs: Table 3
  • Costs: Table 4
  • Costs: Table 5

You may be interested in?

Asset report

Helvellyn

Asset report

Amethyst

Asset report

Causeway Area

    
            
            
            
            
            
            
            
    

Questions about this report?

  • Europe:
    +44 131 243 4699
  • Americas:
    +1 713 470 1900
  • Asia Pacific:
    +61 2 8224 8898