Asset Report

South Kavala

From

$1,700.00

You can pay by card or invoice

From

$1,700.00

You can pay by card or invoice

Get this Asset Report as part of a subscription

Enquire about subscriptions

Already have a subscription? Sign In

Further information

Pay by Invoice or Credit Card FAQs

Contact us

Submit your details to receive further information about this report.

For details on how your data is used and stored, see our Privacy Notice.
 

Report summary

South Kavala is a small gas field located 11 kilometres to the south of the Prinos oil field. The field is operated by Kavala Oil. Energean Oil & Gas has a 95% shareholding in Kavala Oil, with the remaining 5% held by the Kavala Shareholders.The South Kavala-1 discovery well was drilled by Colorado Oil and Gas in December 1972 and tested gas, condensate and sweet crude from sandstone intervals. Three South Kavala development wells were drilled and completed in 1978. They further ...

What's included

This report contains

  • Document

    South Kavala

    PDF 6.29 MB

  • Document

    South Kavala

    XLS 560.00 KB

  • Document

    South Kavala

    ZIP 6.76 MB

Table of contents

  • Key facts
    • Summary
    • Key issues
  • Location maps
  • Participation
  • Geology
  • Well data
  • Exploration
  • Reserves and resources
  • Production
  • Development
  • Costs
  • Sales contracts
    • Development Contract Terms
    • Cash flow
    • Discount rate and date
    • Inflation rate
    • Oil price
    • Gas price
    • Global Economic Model (GEM) file
  • Economic analysis

Tables and charts

This report includes 20 images and tables including:

Tables

  • Key facts: Table 1
  • Participation: Table 1
  • Geology: Table 1
  • Well data: Table 1
  • Reserves and resources: Table 1
  • Production: Table 1
  • Production: Table 2
  • Development: Table 1
  • Capital Costs
  • Costs: Table 2
  • Operating Costs
  • Cash Flow
  • Economic analysis: Table 2
  • Economic analysis: Table 3

Images

  • Index Map
  • South Kavala Map
  • Sales Gas Production Profile
  • Split of Revenues
  • Cumulative Net Cash Flow - Undiscounted
  • Cumulative Net Cash Flow - Discounted at 10% from 01/01/2018

You may be interested in

Asset Report

Prinos Area

Country Report

Greece upstream summary

Questions about this report?

  • Europe:
    +44 131 243 4400
  • Americas:
    +1 713 470 1600
  • Asia Pacific:
    +65 6518 0800