Access the most trusted insights into wool, cotton, viscose, acrylic, nylon, spandex and polyester prices, historical and forecasted, plus data on raw materials and related products, such as technical fibres, recycling and sustainability.
Fibres Global Monthly Market Overview
Providing a detailed and granular overview of the global textile industry for textile fibres, this overview features:
- Raw materials commentary with information on recent market developments in the principal feedstocks for polyester, nylon, acrylic, cellulosic and PP fibres (especially PTA, MEG, caprolactam, propylene and dissolving wood pulp) plus PTMEG for spandex
- The latest regional prices for feedstocks and fibres
- Regional updates for Asia/Far East, the USA, Latin America and West Europe covering polyester, nylon, acrylic, viscose, wool, cotton and spandex
- Price tables for nearly 50 fibre products
- Price tendencies for polyester filament and fibres, as well as broad economic, trade, production and price data
Technical Fibres Global Monthly Market Overview
The Technical Fibres Global Monthly Market Overview provides detailed data and analysis, including regular coverage of the automotive and tyre industries.
There are regular updates of the markets and prices for the main fibre raw materials, high tenacity filament yarn and tyrecord yarn. This report also contains a monthly summary of company news.
Fibres Global Supply Demand Report
The report provides unrivalled detail, data and analysis on global textile industry from 1990 to the end of the previous year, with estimates for the current year and forecasts up to 2030.
Covering all the major synthetic fibres (polyester, cellulosics, polypropylene, nylon, and acrylic) and natural fibres (cotton and wool), the report includes:
- Capacity data for polyester, nylon and acrylic is detailed, totalling over 2,500 entries
- Production and trade data from official and industry sources that have been checked in the market
- A review of fibre demand, into applications from apparel to geotextiles, is presented at the industry level as textile mill consumption and at the consumer level as final
- An up-to-date review of the market for textile fibres presents final demand for wool, cotton and manufactured fibres (MMF).
- Textile mill consumption data for MMF, and further detail on synthetic fibres acrylic, nylon and polyester showing country production and company capacity estimates
- Fifteen global regions are considered with detail on Canada, China, India, Japan, Mexico, South Korea, Taiwan, Turkey and the USA national markets
These reports examine ad-hoc topics of current interest, and how world-wide events affect the fibres’ landscapes across the globe.
Synthetic Fibres Index
The Synthetic Fibres Index is produced monthly and tracks relative prices for the major synthetic fibres. It takes a weighted basket of textile prices for acrylic, nylon, polyester and polypropylene filament yarns and staple fibres for Asia/Far East on a CFR basis and the USA and West Europe on a delivered basis.
Fibres Asia Weekly Market Overview
This overview describes key changes and provides insight on a weekly basis. It covers the major price trends for polyester raw materials and the major polyester fibre types. It also offers an indication on how cotton (still 25% of world fibre demand) is moving on the International and Chinese markets.
Single Client Consultancy
We also offer bespoke reports and studies to shed commercial or strategic light on particular aspects of the market including:
- Country reports
- Product market and pricing reviews
- Specific producer / consumer analysis (benchmarking, production economics)