Our short-term monitoring and long-term strategic services provide latest insights to help you understand trends and growth opportunities in regional and global flexible packaging markets.
Flexible Packaging Global Market Overview
Achieve your strategic vision, enhance materials negotiations and keep abreast of competitor and market issues with one of our quarterly market monitoring services.
Available as a global or regional subscription service, this service provides details on flexible substrate material pricing, current market trends in printing and laminating, mergers and acquisitions activity and end use market trends throughout the flexible packaging supply chain for the following five regions: Europe, North America, Central & South America, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa (each region available separately).
- Actual flexible substrate pricing for every region
- Short- and long-term industry trends and developments
- Unbiased, independent analysis of the drivers of changes within the industry
- Access to valuable primary research conducted by our expert consultants and researchers
- All the relevant and recent industry announcements and new developments in one document
Flexible Packaging Supply Demand Study – Asia Pacific/Europe/North America
Three regional annual strategic supply / demand reports covering regional flexible packaging markets to help you identify threats and opportunities. Each study provides a complete ‘market map’ of the region’s packaging industry and market demand, including highly detailed statistical breakdowns and expert interpretation of the regional market by country and by end-use market sector.
The report contains:
- Analysis of the major factors driving demand in converted flexible packaging by end use and by country
- Statistical tables and figures of historic growth by value and volume and value forecasts
- Detailed reviews of production, trade flows and demand by major consuming market