Understand current trends and growth opportunities in biaxially-oriented polyester film with our short-term market monitoring and long-term strategic services, and receive the latest insight by our expert consultants.
BOPET Film Monthly Pricing Series – North America/Europe
Our monthly biaxially-oriented polyethylene terephthalate (BOPET) film pricing reports are compiled through discussions with both polyester film buyers and sellers, taking into account raw material prices, various polyester applications, competitor analysis, an overview of global trade scenarios and quarterly contract updates. Two regional reports are published: Europe and North America.
- Plan now to gain stability and identify price triggers before they occur
- Understand why costs are moving and make informed investment decisions based on independent expert insight and analysis
- For suppliers, support selling negotiations and justify changes in your pricing
- For buyers, ensure you continue to pay a fair and competitive price for materials
Polyester Film Market Overview
This short-term quarterly market monitoring service provides indices of average selling prices, announcements of new biaxially-oriented polyester film extrusion capacity and discussions of demand drivers, all with analysis by our highly knowledgeable consultants.
Each quarterly edition covers global markets and contains actual BOPET film pricing, not found anywhere else.
- Actual pricing for polyester film and other flexible substrates in Europe, China and the USA
- Expert insights on short- and long term-trends and developments in the polyester film supply chain
- Unbiased, independent analysis of the drivers of changes within the industry
- Access to valuable primary research conducted by our expert consultants and researchers
- Relevant and recent polyester film industry announcements and new developments in one document
BOPET Film Global Supply Demand Study
Gain insights into supply / demand trends and key growth drivers in the biaxially-oriented polyester film market. The report contains:
- A market-leading supply / demand data set
- Five year historic volume statistics and forecasts
- Market volume statistics demand by film type, historic and forecast
- Detailed reviews of capacity, production, trade flows and demand by major consuming market
- End use volume statistics by region / major country
- Capacity statistics by producer