Our offerings include:
Nylon Intermediates and Fibres Global Monthly Market Overview
This monthly subscription covers market news and analysis, reference prices and trade data for polyamide nylon, feedstocks, intermediates and fibres for Asia, the Americas and Europe.
In addition to the benchmark industry analysis, you benefit from access to our consultants, an online database with current and historic prices and a 12-month rolling forecast.
We also offer an abbreviated Mandarin version which is also available on a monthly basis.
Global Supply Demand Analytics Service
Explore and evaluate trends and growth opportunities in the global polyamide and nylon industry with our comprehensive yearly overview of supply and demand trends. Whether you are a business analyst, marketing director, sourcing executive or product manager, use our detailed database to understand where growth opportunities lie and to compare the outlook for PA6 and PA66 polymers.
- A region by region detailed scenario analysis.
- A country by country detailed balance of each step of the value chain, from the intermediates to the major application segments including: requirement, production, import-export and capacity
- A complete list of all plant capacities for each of the intermediates, polymers and applications (engineering plastics and fibres)
- Our forecast vision for the next 15 years
Understanding your cost competitiveness is a prerequisite to developing a successful business strategy for the polyamide nylon market. Our extensive portfolio of proprietary economic process models offers you insight on the majority of the world’s polyamide production facilities.
These models cover variable and cash cost analysis, including raw material costs and consumption rates, utility costs and consumption rates, asset operating rates, process yields, capital investment, labour numbers and rates, maintenance and logistics.
Company Profiles offer you strategic analyses on both publicly-quoted and privately-owned businesses. Each profile draws on experienced and well-researched analysis that can answer your questions and raise some strategic angles you may not have thought of.
The profiles typically cover topics including: assets, products and markets, financial performance, business strategy and competitors.
The current portfolio of profiles includes: Asahi Kasei, Ascend Performance Materials, BASF, CPDC, Domo, DSM, DuPont, EMS, Honeywell, Invista, Lanxess, Rhodia / Solvay, Shenma, Sinopec, Sumitomo, Ube and Univex
From polyamide nylon industry producers and compounders to additive and glass fibre manufacturers, our complete overview of this fast-growing market affords you broader and deeper view of key trends and opportunities.
The service delivers:
- Detailed market research and analysis
- Competitor analysis and benchmarking
- Strategic market analysis and business planning
- Support with defining new product opportunities
- Market and product diversification strategies
- Merger and acquisition screening, selection and due diligence
Single Client Studies
In addition to the above subscription services, we also offer tailor-made analysis based on your particular needs.