Our services include:
Demand Database provides a numerical assessment of:
- Recent and 10 year projection of PET demand, by end use and by country with regional and global summaries
- Current PET producer capabilities and projected investments by country/region
- Current and projected supply:demand balances giving an indication of net inter-regional trade and regional production volumes
Demand and Market Balances provides a numerical assessment of PET supply, demand and trade by quarter for up to 12 quarters. This service aims at offering more resolution of resin demand (allowing for seasonality), capacity changes and trade flows by region resulting in a projected PET production operating rate by quarter to aid short to mid-term tactical market planning.
The regions covered for the above two services are North America, South America, Africa, Middle East, West Europe, East Europe, Indian Subcontinent, China, North East Asia and Rest of Asia.
The PET & Raw Materials Price History and Forecast provides our view of projected PET, PX, PTA and MEG prices on a monthly basis for twelve months and quarterly for up to the next two years. This data is provided for the three key regions of US, EU and Asia.
The PET Market Overview is designed to help you understand the issues driving PET resin demand, supply and inter-regional trade markets globally and in your region in chart format. It includes:
- Concise summary of recent market developments
- Regional and world demand summaries
- Updates of capacity changes by region
- Regional supply/demand balances, including inter-regional trade
- Pricing history and trends
- Rigid Packaging sustainability initiatives
Our PET Trade Database offers a quarterly record of PET trade flows, enabling you to analyse trends and potential opportunities that arise from inter-regional trade.
- Export data for most reporting PET producers, by country and by region
- Import data for the principal importing nations by country and by region
- World trade matrix with annual analysis of global trade flows
- Interactive database allows you to make year on year comparisons and analyse the quarterly performance of each producer or importer nation
Leading analysis of PET market developments helpd you understand the operating outlook, supported by analysis of major developments in demand, capacity and pricing worldwide, including leading contract reference prices. You'll receive:
- National and/or regional pricing (PET and key raw materials)
- PET resin demand and end use applications
- Capacity changes and utilisation rates
- Technology and new product developments
- Trade flows, Regulations, ADD's and other key drivers to the industry
PET Resin Prices Asia Weekly Report
The report provides an overview of the level of business and transactions involving PET resin in Asian markets and additionally gives near-term price forecasts for exports. It includes succinct information on the PET resin Asian deal price range concluded at the end of the previous week, indicator pricing for PET resin exports from Asia on arrival in various parts of the world and a short term forecast for PET resin prices exported from China.