Aluminium, Alumina & Bauxite
- Aluminium is the most abundant metallic element, making up around 8% of the earth's crust
- Strong, lightweight and repeatedly recyclable, aluminium is used across the automotive sector, packaging, construction, consumer goods and transmission lines
- A recent slowing in demand growth has yet to be met by production cutbacks, resulting in a global metal surplus
- China has continued to invest in new smelting capacity resulting in downward price pressure
How we help you
- Reliable data and analysis to help you identify opportunities and make investment decisions
- Detailed assessment of bauxite mine, alumina refinery and aluminium smelter assets
- Over 20 years experience and a comprehensive global proprietary database
- Long and short term aluminium price outlooks, based on global demand and supply
- Insightful commentary on emerging aluminium trends, and industry companies
- Everything you need to plan, forecast and succeed in the bauxite, alumina and aluminium markets
Aluminium prices in consolidation mode in late December on dollar strength and year-end book squaring.
Revised China demand and production outlook cuts market surplus to below 1.0 Mt over the next few years.
Refine your view by selecting one or more locations.