Aluminium, Alumina & Bauxite
- Aluminium is the most abundant metallic element, making up around 8% of the earth's crust
- Strong, lightweight and repeatedly recyclable, aluminium is used across the automotive sector, packaging, construction, consumer goods and transmission lines
- A recent slowing in demand growth has yet to be met by production cutbacks, resulting in a global metal surplus
- China has continued to invest in new smelting capacity resulting in downward price pressure
How we help you
- Reliable data and analysis to help you identify opportunities and make investment decisions
- Detailed assessment of bauxite mine, alumina refinery and aluminium smelter assets
- Over 20 years experience and a comprehensive global proprietary database
- Long and short term aluminium price outlooks, based on global demand and supply
- Insightful commentary on emerging aluminium trends, and industry companies
- Everything you need to plan, forecast and succeed in the bauxite, alumina and aluminium markets
Aluminium price hits multi-year high in August as China supply-side reforms begin to bite.
On August 22nd Ami Shivkar from Wood Mackenzie's aluminium team discussed key issues in the Chinese aluminium sector.
Refine your view by selecting one or more locations.