- Copper is one of the most widely used metals in the world, used in many forms during the course of human development
- Today it is primarily used in construction, electronics, machinery and consumer goods
- In recent times the global copper price has become increasingly volatile, partly due to demand substitution and slowing growth in China
- Copper mining companies are under mounting pressure to reduce operating costs and exploit new sources of supply
How we help you
- Reliable data and analysis to help you identify opportunities and make investment decisions
- Detailed assessment and benchmarking of copper mine, smelter and refinery assets
- Over 20 years experience and a comprehensive global copper proprietary database
- Long and short term copper price outlooks, based on the global demand and supply balance
- Insightful commentary on emerging copper trends, and copper industry companies
- Everything you need to plan, forecast and succeed in the copper market
As mine supply disruptions recede and as refined metal stocks build up across the exchanges, prices have come under pressure during March
The slide pack, available in the downloads section, summarises the key takeaways from our trip to the African Copperbelt in February 2017.
Refine your view by selecting one or more locations.