- Copper is one of the most widely used metals in the world, used in many forms during the course of human development
- Today it is primarily used in construction, electronics, machinery and consumer goods
- In recent times the global copper price has become increasingly volatile, partly due to demand substitution and slowing growth in China
- Copper mining companies are under mounting pressure to reduce operating costs and exploit new sources of supply
How we help you
- Reliable data and analysis to help you identify opportunities and make investment decisions
- Detailed assessment and benchmarking of copper mine, smelter and refinery assets
- Over 20 years experience and a comprehensive global copper proprietary database
- Long and short term copper price outlooks, based on the global demand and supply balance
- Insightful commentary on emerging copper trends, and copper industry companies
- Everything you need to plan, forecast and succeed in the copper market
Mining companies are searching for ways to maintain productivity improvements after reversing a nine-year decline.
Copper prices struggle for momentum in May as inventory movements, China outlook and supply disruptions sway sentiment
Refine your view by selecting one or more locations.