- Low global commodity prices have brought challenging times for the industry
- Global energy and mining companies face major challenges in setting strategic direction, maintaining performance and capitalizing on opportunities
- This has deep implications for industry dynamics and global financial markets
How we help you
- Independent evaluation of corporate strategy, financial health, opportunities and threats
- Unique proprietary company benchmarking, analysis of portfolios and company results
- Understand portfolio economics and risks using asset-level data
- Data-driven analysis helps you validate, compare and challenge market sentiment
- Expert opinion and proprietary data on M&A deals and corporate events as they happen
- Over 40 years experience and a comprehensive global proprietary database
Yet another agreement that demonstrates the rise of commodity traders.
ConocoPhilips consolidates, Bakken production is on the move, and Tapstone files for IPO.
Refine your view by selecting one or more companies.
Refine your view by selecting one or more industries.