- Low global commodity prices have brought challenging times for the industry
- Global energy and mining companies face major challenges in setting strategic direction, maintaining performance and capitalizing on opportunities
- This has deep implications for industry dynamics and global financial markets
How we help you
- Independent evaluation of corporate strategy, financial health, opportunities and threats
- Unique proprietary company benchmarking, analysis of portfolios and company results
- Understand portfolio economics and risks using asset-level data
- Data-driven analysis helps you validate, compare and challenge market sentiment
- Expert opinion and proprietary data on M&A deals and corporate events as they happen
- Over 40 years experience and a comprehensive global proprietary database
We review Woodside's reported operational and financial performance and strategy.
On 20 May 2017, Eni announced the start of oil production from the US$7.9 billion deepwater Cape Three Points project, Ghana.
Refine your view by selecting one or more companies.
Refine your view by selecting one or more industries.