- Low global commodity prices have brought challenging times for the industry
- Global energy and mining companies face major challenges in setting strategic direction, maintaining performance and capitalizing on opportunities
- This has deep implications for industry dynamics and global financial markets
How we help you
- Independent evaluation of corporate strategy, financial health, opportunities and threats
- Unique proprietary company benchmarking, analysis of portfolios and company results
- Understand portfolio economics and risks using asset-level data
- Data-driven analysis helps you validate, compare and challenge market sentiment
- Expert opinion and proprietary data on M&A deals and corporate events as they happen
- Over 40 years experience and a comprehensive global proprietary database
Our review of 2016 looks back at the key upstream trends and major events that shaped the industry in the past 12 months.
Agreement on a gas price for ExxonMobil's five tcf CVX field clears a big commercial hurdle.
Refine your view by selecting one or more companies.
Refine your view by selecting one or more industries.