- Despite technological breakthroughs, deepwater oil and gas exploration faces challenging times
- Lower oil prices and high costs put pressure on the returns from planned deepwater developments
- Many existing deepwater projects offer large scale for some of the world's leading operators
How we help you
- Detailed deepwater asset benchmarking reports, backed by robust proprietary data
- Understand the impact of a shifting cost structure and lower oil prices on deepwater exploration
- Compare the value of deepwater discoveries, to help develop profitable strategies
- Insightful commentary on emerging deepwater exploration trends
In this section Wood Mackenzie details some of the other important discoveries that have been made in the OCS Central Gulf of Mexico ...
Indonesia has over 15 billion boe of discovered resources that have yet to be declared commercial. This analysis details nine sizeable ...
Refine your view by selecting one or more locations.