- Despite technological breakthroughs, deepwater oil and gas exploration faces challenging times
- Lower oil prices and high costs put pressure on the returns from planned deepwater developments
- Many existing deepwater projects offer large scale for some of the world's leading operators
How we help you
- Detailed deepwater asset benchmarking reports, backed by robust proprietary data
- Understand the impact of a shifting cost structure and lower oil prices on deepwater exploration
- Compare the value of deepwater discoveries, to help develop profitable strategies
- Insightful commentary on emerging deepwater exploration trends
Mad Dog (GC 826) is a large oil and gas field located in the southeast Green Canyon area of the Atwater Foldbelt in the Central Gulf of ...
The WA-390-P permit comprises thirteen gas fields, discovered in deep water in the Carnarvon Basin, around 200 kilometres offshore.
Refine your view by selecting one or more locations.