- Despite technological breakthroughs, deepwater oil and gas exploration faces challenging times
- Lower oil prices and high costs put pressure on the returns from planned deepwater developments
- Many existing deepwater projects offer large scale for some of the world's leading operators
How we help you
- Detailed deepwater asset benchmarking reports, backed by robust proprietary data
- Understand the impact of a shifting cost structure and lower oil prices on deepwater exploration
- Compare the value of deepwater discoveries, to help develop profitable strategies
- Insightful commentary on emerging deepwater exploration trends
Block 15 is a deepwater block located 120 kilometres offshore Angola in the Lower Congo Basin. ExxonMobil was awarded the block in 1992 ...
Block 15 is a deepwater block located 120 kilometres offshore Angola in the Lower Congo Basin. The Kizomba B development area was ...
Refine your view by selecting one or more locations.