- Despite technological breakthroughs, deepwater oil and gas exploration faces challenging times
- Lower oil prices and high costs put pressure on the returns from planned deepwater developments
- Many existing deepwater projects offer large scale for some of the world's leading operators
How we help you
- Detailed deepwater asset benchmarking reports, backed by robust proprietary data
- Understand the impact of a shifting cost structure and lower oil prices on deepwater exploration
- Compare the value of deepwater discoveries, to help develop profitable strategies
- Insightful commentary on emerging deepwater exploration trends
The White Rose and satellite extensions are located 350 kilometres southeast of Newfoundland in the Grand Banks Basin and lie ...
Iara is comprised of three significant pre-salt accumulations: Berbigão, Sururu and Oeste de Atapu. It was discovered in 2008 ...
Refine your view by selecting one or more locations.