- Despite technological breakthroughs, deepwater oil and gas exploration faces challenging times
- Lower oil prices and high costs put pressure on the returns from planned deepwater developments
- Many existing deepwater projects offer large scale for some of the world's leading operators
How we help you
- Detailed deepwater asset benchmarking reports, backed by robust proprietary data
- Understand the impact of a shifting cost structure and lower oil prices on deepwater exploration
- Compare the value of deepwater discoveries, to help develop profitable strategies
- Insightful commentary on emerging deepwater exploration trends
North Platte (GB 959) is a potentially large Lower Tertiary oil discovery in the Garden Banks protraction area. The reservoir could ...
Liza is located in deepwater Guyana and was discovered in 2015 by ExxonMobil. The field is currently undergoing a drilling campaign ...
Refine your view by selecting one or more locations.