- On a global average, government extracts two thirds of the net value of oil and gas discoveries via the fiscal system
- But the actual Government share from an upstream investment varies significantly, depending on the fiscal terms and project assumptions
- And global fiscal terms are regularly changed, as governments and industry adjust expectations of future project economics
How we help you
- Insightful commentary on fiscal and licensing events and emerging trends
- Understand and benchmark terms in over 150 petroleum fiscal systems
- Evaluate the impact of fiscal terms on a wide range of future project economics
- Understand different approaches to fiscal issues, from government and investor perspectives
- Strengthen negotiation positions with our in-depth country fiscal analyses
- Backed by our robust proprietary database and fiscal expertise
The fiscal and licensing month in brief will keep you up to date with fiscal system changes and licensing round developments.
A monthly digest of key events in the Asia-Pacific upstream industry.
Refine your view by selecting one or more locations.
Refine your view by selecting one or more industries.