- On a global average, government extracts two thirds of the net value of oil and gas discoveries via the fiscal system
- But the actual Government share from an upstream investment varies significantly, depending on the fiscal terms and project assumptions
- And global fiscal terms are regularly changed, as governments and industry adjust expectations of future project economics
How we help you
- Insightful commentary on fiscal and licensing events and emerging trends
- Understand and benchmark terms in over 150 petroleum fiscal systems
- Evaluate the impact of fiscal terms on a wide range of future project economics
- Understand different approaches to fiscal issues, from government and investor perspectives
- Strengthen negotiation positions with our in-depth country fiscal analyses
- Backed by our robust proprietary database and fiscal expertise
Petroleum fiscal and licensing month in brief: Indonesia changes, Nigeria drafts, Australia reviews and Brazil debates
The fiscal and licensing month in brief will keep you up to date with fiscal system changes and licensing round developments.
There were over 40 fiscal changes in 2016. We review the discussions that will take place in 2017, which we expect to be just as volatile.
Refine your view by selecting one or more locations.
Refine your view by selecting one or more industries.