- On a global average, government extracts two thirds of the net value of oil and gas discoveries via the fiscal system
- But the actual Government share from an upstream investment varies significantly, depending on the fiscal terms and project assumptions
- And global fiscal terms are regularly changed, as governments and industry adjust expectations of future project economics
How we help you
- Insightful commentary on fiscal and licensing events and emerging trends
- Understand and benchmark terms in over 150 petroleum fiscal systems
- Evaluate the impact of fiscal terms on a wide range of future project economics
- Understand different approaches to fiscal issues, from government and investor perspectives
- Strengthen negotiation positions with our in-depth country fiscal analyses
- Backed by our robust proprietary database and fiscal expertise
Detailed analysis of the fiscal system applicable to new licences.
The fiscal and licensing month in brief will keep you up to date with fiscal system changes and licensing round developments.
Refine your view by selecting one or more locations.
Refine your view by selecting one or more industries.