Iron Ore and Steel
- Steel, of which iron ore and metallurgical coal are key ingredients, has become instrumental to modern human development
- However, turbulence in the Chinese economy and chronic over capacity have weakened steel and iron ore markets globally
- Producing or trading in these markets requires deep understanding of market dynamics
How we help you
- Reliable data and analysis to help you identify opportunities and make investment decisions
- Detailed assessment and benchmarking of iron ore mines and steel plants
- Global iron ore and steel supply analysis, drawing from our proprietary database
- Long and short term price outlooks, based on the global demand and supply balance
- Insightful commentary on emerging iron ore and steel trends
- Everything you need to plan, forecast and succeed in the iron ore and steel markets
A weak construction sector will place China's flat steel demand at long-term risk
The balance of risk is tilting towards another year of positive surprises from iron ore.
Refine your view by selecting one or more locations.