Iron Ore and Steel
- Steel, of which iron ore and metallurgical coal are key ingredients, has become instrumental to modern human development
- However, turbulence in the Chinese economy and chronic over capacity have weakened steel and iron ore markets globally
- Producing or trading in these markets requires deep understanding of market dynamics
How we help you
- Reliable data and analysis to help you identify opportunities and make investment decisions
- Detailed assessment and benchmarking of iron ore mines and steel plants
- Global iron ore and steel supply analysis, drawing from our proprietary database
- Long and short term price outlooks, based on the global demand and supply balance
- Insightful commentary on emerging iron ore and steel trends
- Everything you need to plan, forecast and succeed in the iron ore and steel markets
Indian iron ore exports are unlikely to remain in the market as prices fall below US$60/tonne.
The US and the EU war about trade, while China witnesses the first, timid rehearsal of the imminent price readjustment
Refine your view by selecting one or more locations.