Lead and Zinc
- Lead is mined as a by-product of zinc, is highly recycled and is critical to the global vehicle and industrial battery industries
- Zinc is an important industrial metal, with demand growth accelerating over recent decades as a result of booming construction markets
- Whilst the zinc market is highly influenced by the global economy, lead is more resilient due to the replacement battery market
How we help you
- Reliable data and analysis to help you identify opportunities and make investment decisions
- Detailed assessment and benchmarking of lead and zinc mine and smelter assets
- Over 20 years experience and a comprehensive global lead and zinc proprietary database
- Lead and zinc price outlooks, based on the global demand and supply balance
- Insightful commentary on emerging trends, and lead and zinc mining companies
- Everything you need to plan, forecast and succeed in the lead and zinc market
Investor enthusiasm and short covering helped to propel the zinc price to its highest level for nine years in November
Bullish lead resists dollar drag to retain elevated price level; adequate refined & scrap supplies distract from looming primary tightness.
Refine your view by selecting one or more locations.