Lead and Zinc
- Lead is mined as a by-product of zinc, is highly recycled and is critical to the global vehicle and industrial battery industries
- Zinc is an important industrial metal, with demand growth accelerating over recent decades as a result of booming construction markets
- Whilst the zinc market is highly influenced by the global economy, lead is more resilient due to the replacement battery market
How we help you
- Reliable data and analysis to help you identify opportunities and make investment decisions
- Detailed assessment and benchmarking of lead and zinc mine and smelter assets
- Over 20 years experience and a comprehensive global lead and zinc proprietary database
- Lead and zinc price outlooks, based on the global demand and supply balance
- Insightful commentary on emerging trends, and lead and zinc mining companies
- Everything you need to plan, forecast and succeed in the lead and zinc market
Lead crept forward slightly, left behind on price by other base metals, despite deepening supply worries as peak metal demand approaches.
After several attempts over the past year, the zinc price finally breached resistance at $3000/t to a reach a ten year high of $3142/t.
Refine your view by selecting one or more locations.