Lead and Zinc
- Lead is mined as a by-product of zinc, is highly recycled and is critical to the global vehicle and industrial battery industries
- Zinc is an important industrial metal, with demand growth accelerating over recent decades as a result of booming construction markets
- Whilst the zinc market is highly influenced by the global economy, lead is more resilient due to the replacement battery market
How we help you
- Reliable data and analysis to help you identify opportunities and make investment decisions
- Detailed assessment and benchmarking of lead and zinc mine and smelter assets
- Over 20 years experience and a comprehensive global lead and zinc proprietary database
- Lead and zinc price outlooks, based on the global demand and supply balance
- Insightful commentary on emerging trends, and lead and zinc mining companies
- Everything you need to plan, forecast and succeed in the lead and zinc market
Treatment charges for this year's largest Asian and European annual contracts have been agreed at a historically low value share.
Zinc remains at around $2800, despite several major events impacting on supply.
Refine your view by selecting one or more locations.