- Demand for liquefied natural gas (LNG) is growing with increasing global demand for energy
- Shifts in global supply and trade, along with government legislation, have influenced price trends
- Despite the cost of developing new liquefaction and regasification infrastructure, LNG trade is set to increase by 50% over the next few years
How we help you
- Reliable analysis to help you evaluate LNG supply, from availability to cost and competition
- Identify which LNG supply and regas assets are best placed to meet growing demand
- Understand LNG shipping availability and fleet details
- Long and short term LNG price outlooks, and insightful commentary on emerging LNG trends
- Identify future opportunities based on a global outlook for LNG supply potential and demand
- Evaluate and benchmark LNG company, asset and country positions
This insight estimates the region's potential market size and discusses the competitive landscape and regas and power projects.
Less LNG contracted, at lower prices, with lower credit buyers
Refine your view by selecting one or more locations.