- Demand for liquefied natural gas (LNG) is growing with increasing global demand for energy
- Shifts in global supply and trade, along with government legislation, have influenced price trends
- Despite the cost of developing new liquefaction and regasification infrastructure, LNG trade is set to increase by 50% over the next few years
How we help you
- Reliable analysis to help you evaluate LNG supply, from availability to cost and competition
- Identify which LNG supply and regas assets are best placed to meet growing demand
- Understand LNG shipping availability and fleet details
- Long and short term LNG price outlooks, and insightful commentary on emerging LNG trends
- Identify future opportunities based on a global outlook for LNG supply potential and demand
- Evaluate and benchmark LNG company, asset and country positions
Uncertain times ahead as markets pivot on Russia's strategy: Global gas markets long-term outlook - Executive summary - H2 2016
A PowerPoint presentation highlighting developments in the global gas market and our forward looking view.
The drought is over, so where do we go from here? Global gas markets long-term outlook - Southern Cone - H2 2016
Brazil's retreat from international and regional gas markets will have ripple effects through the region for years to come.
Refine your view by selecting one or more locations.