- Demand for liquefied natural gas (LNG) is growing with increasing global demand for energy
- Shifts in global supply and trade, along with government legislation, have influenced price trends
- Despite the cost of developing new liquefaction and regasification infrastructure, LNG trade is set to increase by 50% over the next few years
How we help you
- Reliable analysis to help you evaluate LNG supply, from availability to cost and competition
- Identify which LNG supply and regas assets are best placed to meet growing demand
- Understand LNG shipping availability and fleet details
- Long and short term LNG price outlooks, and insightful commentary on emerging LNG trends
- Identify future opportunities based on a global outlook for LNG supply potential and demand
- Evaluate and benchmark LNG company, asset and country positions
The start up of 7 new LNG trains will see 28 Mt of additional LNG supply looking for a home in 2017. Includes supply tracker info graphic.
With LNG supply in 2017 forecast to be up 10.6%, spot prices will soon come under pressure and demand will need any helping hand it can get
Refine your view by selecting one or more locations.