- The global economy generates around 78 trillion US dollars of measured activity per annum
- The pace of global economic development is critical to commodity demand and price
- Commodity price also determines the pace of global economic growth directly through commodity producers, and indirectly through producer prices, inflation, and geopolitical risk
How we help you
- Understand the global issues and trends impacting the economy and commodity demand
- Support Corporate Strategy and Planning by identifying risks and the opportunities created
- Economic outlook to 2035 - by province for China, by state for the USA and India, and by country for the rest of the world
- Strategic macroeconomic overviews for the key commodity production and demand centres of the world - including GDP, IP, demographics, and exchange rate outlooks
- Authoritative insight on how the economy is linked to commodity markets and vice versa
- Over 40 years of experience, and forecasts based on proprietary commodity data
Wood Mackenzie's latest forecasts on the key exchange rates.
Is a trade dispute brewing between the US and China? The stakes, and potential losses, are high on both sides.
We look ahead to what 2017 could have in store for China's commodity markets and discuss five factors that could surprise the markets.
Refine your view by selecting one or more locations.