- The global economy generates around 78 trillion US dollars of measured activity per annum
- The pace of global economic development is critical to commodity demand and price
- Commodity price also determines the pace of global economic growth directly through commodity producers, and indirectly through producer prices, inflation, and geopolitical risk
How we help you
- Understand the global issues and trends impacting the economy and commodity demand
- Support Corporate Strategy and Planning by identifying risks and the opportunities created
- Economic outlook to 2035 - by province for China, by state for the USA and India, and by country for the rest of the world
- Strategic macroeconomic overviews for the key commodity production and demand centres of the world - including GDP, IP, demographics, and exchange rate outlooks
- Authoritative insight on how the economy is linked to commodity markets and vice versa
- Over 40 years of experience, and forecasts based on proprietary commodity data
Is it possible to tackle the overheated market in major coastal cities, even though huge inventories remain in other parts of the country?
Proprietary forecasts for Industrial Production growth and indices to 2035, covering 36 key economies.
Refine your view by selecting one or more locations.